Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
Scholars From Neema
• Must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized educational institution and passed with
a minimum of 50 percent or 2.4 CGPA in the proficiency certificate level or Grade 12 Science group.
• Students from A-level or other similar programs with different grading systems should have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects and passed with a minimum of 50 percent or 2.4 CGPA.
• Proficiency Certificate or Diploma in Health Science (General Medicine or Medical Lab Technology or Ophthalmic Science or Dental Science or Pharmacy or Radiography or Ayurveda or Physiotherapy) with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and passed in Physics, Chemistry and Biology from the National Examination Board Must have obtained at least 50% or 2.4 CGPA marks and have obtained the equivalence of Grade 12th Science group and should be registered in the respective council.
Provisions for Admission Process
1. In order to pass the integrated admission process, a minimum of 50 percentile should be obtained.
2. One mark will be awarded for each correct answer and marks will be deducted at the rate of 0.25 for each wrong answer.
Candidates who have been successfully selected in the admission process will have to submit the following original and 1/1 photocopy of the following documents to the concerned educational institution at the time of admission.
Certificate of qualification, Transcript and Character Certificate of 10+2 and SLC/SEE or Equivalent.
1. Copy of Citizenship / Passport.
2. Admit card of the Entrance Examination.
3. Documents submitted for reservation.
4. Certificate of Equivalence for the students with certificates from foreign institutions.
*Foreign candidates wishing to study in the vacated seat for foreign students must fill in the online application form mentioning the academic program of their choice within the time limit mentioned in this notice. BDS
Colleges Offering MBBS in Nepal
Every year different countries provide scholarship through their Embassies to Nepalese students in order to pursue their Medical and Dental career in Aboard. There are various embassies in Nepal that have been providing such scholarships.
1. Bangladesh Embassy: Every year Bangladesh Government provides about 19 MBBS and 3 BDS scholarship for meritorious Nepalese students. Selection is strictly done on the basis of marks obtained in SEE and +2.
2. Japanese Embassy: Every year Japan Government provides about 1-2 MBBS Scholarship for Nepalese students. Selection is done on the basis of marks in exam conducted by the embassy. Students must have secured 75% aggregate in See and +2 in order to apply for the Scholarship. Date of Entrance Exam: In the month of July. Question Pattern: English, Biology, Chemistry, Maths & Japanese Language.
3. Indian Embassy: Every year Embassy of India in Nepal provides few MBBS Scholarships to Nepalese students. Students have to participate in NEET Exam Conducted in India. Embassy selects the candidate on the basis of marks obtained in NEET Exam.
MP Jagadamba Guthi Every year MP Jagadamba Guthi has been providing MBBS scholarships (1 for male & 1 for female) in a reputed medical college in Calcutta, India. Selection is done on the basis of the examination held by them. The examination pattern would be PCB-subjective/ objective and a Nepali essay and will be held in Baisakh, Student must qualify in NEET Exam conducted in India in order to be eligible for MPJG Entrance Exam.
Provisions for Scholarships
As per Rule 20 of the National Medical Education Rules, 2077, out of the total scholarship seats to be awarded to the Government of Nepal at the undergraduate level, 55 percent of the seats will be distributed through open competition and 45 percent of the seats will be distributed on the basis of the following:
• Question Type: Single best response type of multiple-choice questions
• Option:Four Options (A,B,C,D)
• Number of Questions: 200
• Full marks: 200
• Cognitive Ratio:Recall:Understanding:Application-30:50:20
• Duration: 3 hours