TERMS & CONDITION
1. Application and Admission
Each application form must be completed, signed by the student and parent/guardian and submitted along with two recent passport size colour photographs affixed on the admission form.
2. Students’ Conduct
a. ID card: Each student shall be issued an identity card latest before their first class. The entry to classes shall be only with identity cards. In case, a student has not received the ID card and classes have started, he/she must bring fee receipt copy with him/her for entry.
b. Late Arrival/Absenteeism: If a student is late/ absent and misses a test/ class, he /she can collect his/her question paper/ study material from the administration within 5 days from the date of the test/class.
c. Sincerity and Discipline: All students enrolled with the institute are expected to work hard regularly. Students shall be bound by the rules and regulations in all matters whatsoever, including the applicable fee & fee schemes applicable.
• Institute reserves the right to dis-continue a student from the enrolled course, in case any of the student is found to be misconducting, using foul language or threat over phone, email or inperson towards the institute or any of the staff members.
• Institute reserves the right to take necessary action and recovery from the concerned students, in case of mishandling and damage of institution’s property.
3. Payment of Fees
Full payment of fee has to be done at the time of admission.
All payment of fee should be paid through any of the below listed payment modes:
i. Cash on counter
ii. Bank deposit
iii. Internet banking
iv. A/c payee cheque
v. Online payment through Payment Gateway like esewa, Khalti, Fonepay
4. Library Facility Institute will provide access to its Library within their premises to enrolled students. Access to Library is granted through a Library Card.
5. Hostel Facility Institute does not provide accommodation for its students. However, institute maintains an information pool of available paying guests (Pgs)/ hostel facilities in and around.
6. Publicity Institute reserves the right to use the single/ group photograph(s), video-audio testimonial and name of the student for publicity in all kinds of media, if the student secures position/rank or succeeds in any Medical Entrance Exams in Nepal or any test at international level at any time.
7. Refund Policy Once payment of fee are done, no amount will be refunded thereafter
DISCLAIMER: AT ALL TIMES, NEEMA-MEDICAL ENTRANCE PREPARATION RETAINS AN UNCONDITIONAL AND IRREVOCABLE RIGHT TO MODIFY, CHANGE OR DELETE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR ANY PART THEREOF, WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTIFICATION TO ANY PARTY. IT SHALL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PERIODICALLY FOR CHANGES.